Sunday, July 13, 2008

From your very first breath at birth, until the very last breath in passing, you will lose your way more than a few times in life. It is a fact of life, just as breathing is a necessary ingredient for life. When I lost my way, I adopted the philosophies of the East to help me find my way. All things East, had become my map for life, and my purpose for living. So, it's by no means a surprise that I found myself in the Philippines once again.

The Philippines is where I first fell in love and remained in love with throughout my life. The love I have for the Philippines is not defined by a single person or a single moment, but a multitude of things that I am unable to express in one sitting or perhaps a lifetime. In fact, my love for the Philippines and its people is expressionless. There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Philippines or for it. It is a place that one has to experience first-hand to know the meaning of the emotive feelings one acquires while there and when they leave, the longing for it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: